Chatting or Cheating: How to Detect Infidelity, Rebuild Love and Affair-Proof Your Relationship
~ by Sheri Meyers, Psy.D
Chatting or Cheating Is the Step-by-Step, Complete Guide to Detecting an Affair, Confronting Your Partner, and Restoring and Rebuilding Love and Trust After Infidelity
It used to be that affairs only happened at work, out of town, or otherwise outside the home. But with the advent of cell phones, the Internet and social networking, it’s easier than ever to connect with anyone, anytime, right in the comfort of your living room.
The brain chemicals released from mere flirtations can be as addictive as drugs, and people who never thought they’d ever betray their partner can unknowingly slide down the slippery slope of emotional sex and cheating.
That’s because flirtatious text messages, self-revealing chats, and intimate confessions can fuel a unique cocktail of brain chemistry that can turn a platonic friendship into an addictive, all-consuming affair of the heart.
When the wave of emotional sex takes over, chances are good that it can lead into emotional, cyber and/or physical cheating.
Whether you’re the one who suspects your partner of cheating, or you’re the one who’s been engaging in a secret affair, Chatting or Cheating, will guide you through the process of discovery, confrontation, confession, and healing.
In CHATTING OR CHEATING you’ll learn how to…
- Become “affair aware,” and stop denying what’s really going on.
- Identify the most common INFIDELITY warning signs, breeding grounds, and relationship vulnerabilities.
- Gather the proper evidence and recognize the often subtle clues that your partner is cheating, so you can confront them in the right way and get to the truth as quickly as possible.
- Confess the truth without breaking your partner’s heart.
- End the Affair, break the addiction, and stop the obsessing–specific, proven tips and strategies for eliminating unwanted thoughts, moving on, forgiving yourself and embarking on reconciliation with your primary partner.
- Survive the betrayal, heal your heart, and restore the trust, no matter how betrayed and angry you feel, or how impossible it may seem right now.
- Repair your relationship, revitalize your romance, create genuine intimacy, and safely love again.
YOU CAN SAVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND MAKE IT EVEN BETTER THAN BEFORE!
Emotional sex or physical infidelity doesn’t need to lead to a break-up or divorce.
The good news is that it doesn’t have to be the disaster you imagine.
When handled the right way, the aftermath of cheating can actually strengthen your primary relationship and bring you closer than ever.
Chatting or Cheating, takes you by the hand and guides you through each step required to save your relationship, rebuild your love, jump-start your romance, and make your partnership healthy, honest, and heart-happy.
You can turn it around. You can fall in love again.
Dr. Sheri Meyers, Psy.D shows you how.
You can visit the author and learn more at www.chattingorcheating.com
Understand Men Now: The Relationships Men Commit to and Why
~ by Jonathon Aslay
Here’s an astounding fact: Men really DO want to be in love, and they really DO want to be in relationships.
While it’s true that men’s needs and ways of communicating appear to be different, it’s easy to create the kind of connection and intimacy that will trigger a man to adore you, want you, and be fully committed to you. You simply need to understand how men think, what they want from a relationship with a woman, and how to inspire their greatness.
In my book Understand Men Now you’ll learn the 7 inside secrets on what makes men tick when it comes to dating, love and commitment, so you’ll finally understand and appreciate why a man behaves the way he does. By understanding how a man thinks and communicates, you’ll be able to easily and quickly meet the right man and create an incredible connection between you that he won’t be able to resist.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The six types of men you might be dating or in a relationship with – and which one is ready for commitment.
- The seven types of relationships men DO commit to…and WHY.
- What men REALLY want in a relationship…it’s probably not what you think.
- How to know if your date is truly available.
- How to understand man-speak…we’re not as complicated as you think.
- How men view sex, love, and relationships.
- The price you’re willing to pay for a loving, committed relationship.
The Science of Escapism
~ by Claire Burke
Learn about the physiology of escapism – everything from what it does to our bodies to what it does to our minds and lives. Discover answers to such interesting questions as: Is escapism a healthy outlet or an unhealthy dependency? Are their gender differences when it comes to escapism? What is the psychology of escapism? What is escapism’s role in society? Find out the answers to these and much, much more!