ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr. Sheri Meyers, Psy.D:
Sheri Meyers, Psy.D, a licensed Marriage & Family Therapist in Los Angeles, CA, is among the national media’s most frequently quoted and interviewed relationship, infidelity and life transition experts. A regular contributor on broadcast network news including ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, cable TV, and radio talk shows, Dr. Sheri’s compassionate, practical, straight talk and easy-to-apply methods have inspired and helped thousands of men and women face and overcome their most complex and daunting life, relationship, and sexual challenges. In Chatting or Cheating: How to Detect Infidelity, Rebuild Love, and Affair-Proof Your Relationship, Dr. Sheri now shares with you her exclusive and unique insights and effective strategies that come from over 25 years of helping couples successfully recover, heal, and safely love again.
You can visit Dr. Sheri Meyers, Psy.D. at www.chattingorcheating.com
Books by Sheri Meyers, Psy.D:
Chatting or Cheating
Whether you’re the one who suspects your partner of cheating, or you’re the one who’s been engaging in a secret affair, Chatting or Cheating, is designed to take you step-by-step through the process of discovery, confrontation, confession, and healing.
In CHATTING OR CHEATING you’ll learn how to…
- Become “affair aware,” and stop denying what’s really going on.
- Identify the most common INFIDELITY warning signs, breeding grounds, and relationship vulnerabilities.
- Gather the proper evidence and recognize the often subtle clues that your partner is cheating, so you can confront them in the right way and get to the truth as quickly as possible.
- Confess the truth without breaking your partner’s heart.
- End the Affair, break the addiction, and stop the obsessing–specific, proven tips and strategies for eliminating unwanted thoughts, moving on, forgiving yourself and embarking on reconciliation with your primary partner.
- Survive the betrayal, heal your heart, and restore the trust, no matter how betrayed and angry you feel, or how impossible it may seem right now.
- Repair your relationship, revitalize your romance, create genuine intimacy, and safely love again.
YOU CAN SAVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND MAKE IT EVEN BETTER THAN BEFORE!
The good news is that it doesn’t have to be the disaster you imagine. Emotional Sex or physical infidelity doesn’t need to lead to a break-up or divorce. When handled the right way, the aftermath of cheating can actually strengthen your primary relationship and bring you closer than ever before. Chatting or Cheating, takes you by the hand and guides you through each step required to save your relationship and make it even better than before. You can turn it around and fall in love again. Dr. Sheri Meyers shows you how.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jonathon, a successful entrepreneur, coach, speaker, and author of Understand Men NOW ~ the Relationships Men Commit to and Why and “ONLINE DATING SECRETS REVEALED” teaches the Do’s and Don’ts of Internet Dating and helps women become date and relationship ready.
Jonathon’s journey from seeking love to teaching women about how to find love started in 2005 after his own divorce and discovering the trials and tribulations of dating online. From his own experience coupled with over 10,000 hours of listening to and coaching women as they shared their heartbreaking stories, Jonathon found his true gift and passion in life as a Heart Champion for women.
Jonathon is like A GUY SPY to the male mind who truly understands the way a single or divorced man thinks and acts. He’s a master at helping women recognize and distinguish the difference between men who are looking to get laid from those who are truly ready for love. Through his heart centered, radical honesty coaching style, he helps answer the questions that baffle women the most when it comes to dating, mating and relating.
You can visit Jonathon at http://understandmennow.com/
Books by Jonathon Aslay:
Understand Men Now: The Relationships Men Commit to and Why
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The six types of men you might be dating or in a relationship with – and which one is ready for commitment.
- The seven types of relationships men DO commit to…and WHY.
- What men REALLY want in a relationship…it’s probably not what you think.
- How to know if your date is truly available.
- How to understand man-speak…we’re not as complicated as you think.
- How men view sex, love, and relationships.
- The price you’re willing to pay for a loving, committed relationship.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Combining a lifelong love of both psychology and writing, Claire has spent the past year dedicated to researching her upcoming book series. First up: The Science of Escapism.
Books by Claire Burke:
Coming Soon: The Science of Escapism